FUELAB’s most popular 515 Series Fuel Pressure Regulator continues to lead the way in design and performance. The 51502 model accepts port-style and non-port-style union fittings without interference. Adjustable from 25-90 PSI, this high flow, extremely reliable fuel pressure regulator holds pressure where it's set and maintains line pressure after shutdown. These fuel pressure regulators are designed for medium to high horsepower EFI applications.
FUELAB provides fuel system products from individual components to total on-demand fuel systems, along with custom solutions for specific fuel system configurations. FUELAB’s products are of premium quality and are bolstered by the company’s technological experience and knowledge to make them work seamlessly.
- Two -6AN inlet ports and one -6AN return port
- Gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol fuel compatible
- Billet Aluminum with anodize per military MIL-A-8625, Type II
- Fine thread pitch for precise pressure adjustment
- Versatile mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- 1/8” NPT gauge port with plug for external pressure gauge
- 1/8” NPT pressure reference port with barbed fitting